October 7, 2007

Music.. You hurt me!

Like everyday i sat
sittin on the couch..
glimpsed the pic of my cat
prayed for her merry vouch..

Then turned on the vibe
as usual ma songs startin slow..
those tender tones to describe
was waitin for my mood 2 gLow..

But things were strange
the songs were not heaLing..
were on a complete dis arrange
something different i was feeling..

The beats were beating me
the notes were hitting me..
those strings din't work
like lightening they struck..

The piano that played
like stones they laid..
every single symphony
was disturbing my harmony..

Still i heard them again..
thinkin singin will seal the pain
but the words were in vain
they were pricking me again..

A tear just slit through,
it rolled over down..
the lips it touched and
made it say..,
"oh! Music ouch!
u hurt me.."

No comments: