May 21, 2007

Angel In Prison... Satan Stares

I am an angel unwhirling thru the wind...
know me slowly know me true don't hurry the grind...


look at me from a distance...

catch my scent in the wind...
take your time to feel my warmth...

as u see the feathers sway...
also the wings in the air lay...
they speak me soft they speak me tender...
so listen to the thoughts, in your minds they render...

the clouds touch and shy away...
wings pull me up to fly away...
i scream with pleasure as i break free...
finally i realize i am me...

there on the runway...
again i stand...
colors of joy...
sounds of the band...
the angel searching...
for those lost hand...


a ray of hope...
a scent of life
a smile unknown..
takes my strife
i try to see..
take it in me..
a veil of mist blocks my vision
holds me back into my prison


Jailed i am chained are my witty hands...
unchained melody left in the strand...
here no brightness...
no sky to see...
the wings go submerged...
like in the wet sea...
the bars of darkness...
mingle ferociously...
grab me by my wing...
and give me thorny zing...

my voice is choked...
my eyes don't see
even when provoked
i've lost the touch
i've lost the feel and i feel
like losing
all that zeal
I feel encaged and scratch the walls
ponder over life ..death
..all fathomless falls..



But then in this silence..
a strange sound murmers..
i feel someone walking..
coming to me and talking..
i jus open the dismantled eyes..
in front a burning bod standin with rod..
with fumes in ears and bloody eyes..
has the horns blowin cries...
in his face is terror..
oh its Satan as seen ever..

I stretch my hand ..To touch and feel
May be my pains.. he can heal
The expressions are expressions of death
He flashes a chain and strangles my breath
I give it to him.. let him be
Let him take me and set me free
I lose my life and embrace him
He holds me tight and I grace him

(written by me and by my kewl frend again)

No comments: