May 20, 2007

In Your Memories Let Me lay...

Lost in your thoughts i was,
the wet eyes and its shiny gloss.
as the treasured memories were talkin,
Was trying to erase them,but not workin.


though it was long time back,
Dont know why on every current track.
Something makes me think of You,
And how it would have been if I was with You.


Remembering all the hearty cheers,
The laughin roses and those pricking tears.
Going down my memories collection cart,
The stories give a warmth to my heart.


And as the story speaks its gain,
my heart cries in tremendous pain.
As if those were not meaningful for you,
the emotions were fake and so were you.

You seemed to think no one loved you,
and my heart was breaking inside.
Your heart was raining tears,
the floods you tried eagerly to hide.



And you gave me a news,
with all guts and in vain.
that you are,
Leaving on a Jet Plane.

the tears broke,
Like a Balloon Burst.
the eyes were quenching,
the body's thirst.

And now that you left me,
It feels like a Quiet Sea.
I am more stronger as time goes by,
I try to put the past behind me.

But then something makes me think of you,
And remind of the day.
that i gave you my life,
and with you it stays.

I am just a puppet,
For everyone to play.
So Hey My Love!!!

in your Memories Let Me lay,
those are my night and those are my days.

No comments: