May 22, 2007

KDE i got....


One one fine day,
online my eyes lay.
Was drooling for a scene,
wanted to make my desktop,
a bit enigmatic, unique , the eye catching grin.
Then came a hook,
from fiona's gnuer nook.
See the magic as it unwinds,
will give satisfaction not to eyes,
but will give happiness to your mind.
The gnuer advice,
and the rookie's clicking his mice,
installed the unknown surprise,
And a joy at that instance glimpses in my eyes.
A desktop so so fine,
No wonder from GNU/linux's gold mine.
KDE is the wonderful name.
enhancing beautiful desktop is its awesome game,
So I sling to it and make a grab,
And put in my power of 'K' bag.


1 comment:

suraj sharma said...

mhmm Katie Melua, I love the "just like heaven" cover she did, though the rest of the Nine Million Bicycles album scores low cuz of fuzzy lyrics, but she's worthing watching out for.