May 20, 2007

Let Me Be...


Let me be the one,
for the life's grooving turn,
May not be the best of all,
But Let you always be the best overall.
Let me be the seed,
who sprouts happiness in you,
those Sweet smiles like the morning dew.
Let me be the might,
who runs to whenever you fall,
to make you stronger,
And you stand on top of all.
Let me be the flower,
with the fragrant aroma awesome,
you always will blossom.
Let me be the cushion,
where you lie and weep the nightmares,
take the comfort and softness,
and sit with relaxed glares.
Let me be the tear,
you never want to weep,
the one in your eyes,
you always want to keep.
Let me be the sea,
whose waves you love,
and the splashes you see.
Let me be the last,
who stands till you last,
so that i am the last,
to give you a happy past.
Let me be me,
coz in you I see me,
so Let me be...

No comments: