May 21, 2007

With these wings i fly...

With these wings i fly...
Fly high hoping i will touch the sky...

the flight seems so long...
Sometimes I forget to where i belong...

there is a thought in my mind...
sittin on the clouds i will dine...

i will look down at the world's trendy glue's...
see that how I overcomed my own blues...

again with the winds blowing high...
i feel my wings surviving and not letting me die...

there on the way i met a bird..
said to me ,"hey! u mad,u aint a bird"...

I looked back and my wings stood tall...
and they told me to fly I will never fall..

even the feathers of my wings say...
Go fly high, with you we stay...

but when trying to touch the sky...
reminds me of someone saying,
no one has measured the limit of sky...
but these breeze aspire and the pains perspire...
that I fly and fly and fly..

So with these wings i fly...
Fly high hoping i will touch the sky..

No comments: