May 19, 2007

What else do I give u life...

What do I give u.. life…??
life is what u gave me...

U gave me a whiff of air
The whiff of air to fly with u...
And filled me with life…
and that filled my zest to live...


U gave me a voice…I kept quiet…
that voice was love.. I always talk...
U gave me a vision…

I closed my eyes...
the vision of care I see u with...

U gave movements to me... to embrace...
embracing me to move ahead with u
I moved away from people...
to move into city of angel's
where happiness dwells....

U gave me life.. Life..!!
thats the only life I want to live...
U stood by me when I took my first step...
so the steps ahead a bed of roses
to walk without pain

I stumbled …
You walked with me…
to tell that when u stumble I'm there ...
so never fumble...

U gave me smiles..I cried
so the pain behind my smile washed away like streams
U gave me love… And I lost love..
the love was life which I wanted you to search
U gave me expectations. and I got hurt…
expectations they say are always unexpected...

Life u came ...

Life u came to me..with open arms..
with arms wide open the world awaits...
I turned my face…looked away..
turned away the bliss I lived for..
U gave me chances… I resented..
The chances were so that I get my life back...


U gave me springs..I stood by the fire..
to leave burning...... the angels' desires...
U gave me music….I refused to listen..
The music of pain to live and gain..
U gave me Life.. I chose death…
The death of the angel......... his wings fighting for survival

U gave me everything, life….what do I give u..???
The one winged angel again falling in desperation...


(a poem by my friend which i replied)

3 comments:

RISHIT said...

hey rishikesh buddy..itz fabolous....mindblowing...keep it up [:)]

Seema said...

wow...simply wowwww.....maza aa gaya....keep rockin' buddy..my angel...

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.